Shop the best natural anti aging products or continue reading the article:
Just think about it: a century ago who would have thought that women in their 50s are living the best time of their lives? Back then, life was supposed to be settled and predictable by the time you hit 50, for women of that age it was clear that everything related to looks or beauty was a waste of time, as no-one thought that looking fabulous at 50 would be possible at all.
Not anymore! Women today can keep looking younthful, beautiful and fresh at 50, and way beyond! If you take care of your looks with skin care and styling, as well as self-acceptance, you will be astonished how fabulous you will look and feel. Here are some tips to get you going:
- Remember to love yourself! This is the key to self-confidence, and self-confidence is the key to looking fabulous at 50. No one is going to notice your age or the wrinkles on your face if you radiate self-love and acceptance of your body, mind and soul. Love yourself and others will love you!
- Don't forget you've still got it! Keep in touch with your feminine, sexy, beautiful side and have fun with it! Flirt with the young cashier at the coffee shop or the cute mechanic at the gas station. Always remember: you're a sexy, fabulous woman, whatever your age!
- Take good care of your body! Vitality comes from within, and vitality is youthful, so make sure to eat enough plant-based foods and perhaps take an age-defying supplement that fights free radicals and takes care of your cells. My tip is the Total Balance supplement range by Xtend-Life.
- As the previous two tips show, looking fabulous at 50 comes from within, but you can really help with taking care of the outside too. For instance, make sure your hair has a nice, modern cut that suits your lifestyle and look. If you want to rock long hair in your 50s - go for it! The days where a short perm was the only acceptable hairstyle for a woman over 50 are long gone. You can also dye your hair if you think gray hair is making you look older than you feel.
- To look younger at 50, you should dress like it too. Look at younger women on the streets and how they dress, and orientate more on the things the younger ones (preferably in their 30s or 40s) wear when choosing what to wear
- For a fabulous look, get enough sleep. If you are not sleeping enough, it will show on your face and skin, making you look tired and older than you are. So make getting those z's a priority!
- The key thing that can reveal your age in a split second is your skin. If it's saggy (especially under the chin!) and full of wrinkles around the eyes and mouth, you will look old, there's no way around it. Make sure you are using the best skin care series you can get your hands on. By best I mean natural, proven effective in terms of fighting the signs of aging, and wonderful to use. Read more about the series I recommend, Xtend-Life's Natural Skin Care Products.
- Don't forget the eye cream! For everyone over 45, a powerful anti-aging eye cream or serum is a real absolute secret weapon. Get one with effective, natural ingredients such as moringa oil, Coenzyme Q10 and Babassu Wax.
As you can see, looking younger at 50 and feeling fabulous is not impossible at all, just let your love of life show and take care of your mind, body and skin, and you're good to go!
In case you want to learn more tips, please feel free to check out the fabulous-at-50 articles at Mirror Magazine, Womens Health & Fitness Magazine, Look Fabulous Forever or check out the products mentioned in this article at the Xtend-Life online store!