Are you tired of looking at your tired and wrinkly face in the morning in the mirror? Putting on tons of makeup, foundation, concealer, highlighters and bronzers to make your skin look glowing and beautiful? How much easier it was if your skin just looked nicer as it is! I have good news for you: we can do lots to help our skin look glowing and radiant by following a natural, easy beauty regime!
Try following this regimen for beautiful skin for a few weeks. It is easy, completely natural and I bet you'll start seeing improvements very soon, although all big changes of course take their time.
1. Start every day with cleansing your face with water and a foaming facial cleanser and follow with a natural day cream filled with natural oils such as maracuja oil and babassu wax. And yes, these are also great for oily skin! A natural skin cream won't make your skin oily, even if it has oils in it! If you don't believe me, just try it an be amazed. The skin care line I recommend is called Xtend-Life and their products are completely natural and proven effective.
2. Throughout the day, make sure to eat foods like pineapple, blueberries, kiwi, basically any kinds of fruit. For example, a great skin-reviving recipe for breakfast is a smoothie with 3 bananas, one cup of frozen blueberries, one cup coconut water or fruit juice, and a handful of baby spinach. This smoothie is filled with vitamins and minerals your skin needs and is bound to add to your beautiful glow! If so much fruits and veggies is not your thing, a supplement can help.
3. Once a week before bed time use a clay mask to deep cleanse and softly peel your skin. Using a clay mask removes dead skin cells thus revealing a glowing complexion.
4. Also weekly you should do a dry skin brushing with a special skin brush. You can do this for your face (very very gently!) as well as your body. This stimulates blood circulation, making your skin glowing from within. After dry brushing and showering, use a natural body lotion with ingredients like manuka honey and jojoba oil for best moisturizing results and beautiful skin.
5. Every evening it's essential that you cleanse your face, especially if you wore makeup during the day! Your skin pores need to be clean and able to breathe, otherwise they will clog up and that tired look will be there in the morning. If you are young, you don't need to use a night cream, but once you hit your 30s you should invest in a natural night cream - one with non-pore-clogging ingredients. That means: stay away from mineral oil! Instead stay with the natural oils and perhaps some age defying ingredients such as Coenzyme Q10 and collagen boosting extracts like moringa oil, which is packed with antioxidants, too.
It sounds easy, doesn't it? Well, it is! Just try it - I promise, by following these easy steps your skin will improve. Start this glowing skin beauty regime today!